DESIGN CHALLENGE: Medical Kidney Tray
Required: CAD MODEL FOR 600cc KIDNEY TRAY VACUUM FORMING MOLD
Field Ready is working with World Vision to provide medical supplies to a number of Heath Posts in Dolakha district in Nepal. Health posts provide a local first point of contact for those in rural areas who may need medical assistance, and provide basic medical care. One of these basic items is the kidney tray – please help by enabling kidney trays to be made in the field.
Provide a CAD model for a vacuum forming mold for a 600cc Kidney Tray. The vacuum forming mold should be 3D printable.
CAN I HELP?
Designs are required to:
• Be submitted with a CAD file of choice eg. sldprt, and an STL file for printing
• Be submitted on Thingiverse or equivalent platform
• Take into account key dimensions shown in the images
• Be printable in ABS plastic
Additional bonus points for:
• Adjustments to the design to minimise support structure